As of 10/1/2017, this manual has been retired. For current policies, procedures, and standards for the Texas Workforce Commission Vocational Rehabilitation Division, please refer to the following manuals:
- VR Standards for Providers (VR-SFP)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services Manual (VRSM) - link coming soon; copies available to staff through the TWC intranet and to others on request
In this manual, references to DARS now refer to TWC. The manual includes both links to public content and links to content available only to staff.
Revision Logs: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Chapter 5: Services
Section 5.12 Supported Employment Overview, revised as follows:
- Job stability time frame for Supported Employment (SE) services changed from 60 days to 90 days.
- Content updated as it relates to new and revised SE forms.
- Existing SE forms (and related instructions) were revised to:
- remove duplication;
- be more concise;
- ensure consistent collection of information; and
- require individualization for each customer.
- New SE time sheet document and requirement to document hours worked were added.
July 2017 Chapter 5 Mark-up