Career Schools/Colleges Organizations
- Accreditation - Link to websites for the recognized accreditation bodies that most commonly accredit career schools and colleges in Texas.
- Career Colleges and Schools of Texas (CCST) - An online directory of member schools and information concerning the CCST organization.
Resources for Small Businesses
For Financial Aid Professionals
- Federal Student Aid Programs - Internet resource portal for schools on participating in federal student grant and loan programs, from the U.S. Dept. of Education.
- Volume 2 of the Federal Student Aid (FSA) Handbook - Institutional Eligibility
- Application to Participate in Title IV
- A New School Guide
- Becoming a Title IV School (PDF) - A general orientation to federal grant and loan programs, used with permission.
- Texas Career Opportunity Grant Program - This is a Texas fund that provides supplementary grant funds for students enrolled to train for certain target occupations in eligible career schools.
- Dear Colleague Letters - Online versions of the latest Dear Colleague letters issued by the U.S. Department of Education for members of the financial aid industry.
- ShopTalk - A monthly newsletter produced by the Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation for lenders and schools.
Other State and Federal Educational Agencies
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation - Schools Portal
- Texas Veterans Commission - Education Services
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Texas Education Agency
- Department of Education
- Department of Labor
- Department of Veterans Affairs / G.I. Bill Education Benefits
- Federal Trade Commission - Education Resources
- U.S. Dept. of Justice - ADA Regulations and Resources
See Also Resources Provided at: Considering Attending a Career School?